There are plenty of plumbing services out there, and an effective website will help you to stand out.
Why Your Plumbing Business Needs a Website
Consider your website your “home base” online. It will serve as your store in the digital world where users can know more about you and avail of your services. Your website will help you establish an online presence.
Your business’s online presence is crucial because of the vast number of people who rely on the internet for their most basic needs, such as plumbing services. That said, you want your business to be out there, easily visible, and available to those who are looking to hire a plumber.
A website also builds business credibility. As mentioned, your website will help people get to know your business and why they should hire you. People nowadays look for credible information first about a company before they avail of their service. Without much effort on your end, a website can provide clients with all the information they need. All you have to do is answer their calls and respond to their inquiries.
Last but not least, a website makes it easy for leads to contact you. Consider your website a 24/7 customer service or a salesperson.
What Makes a Good Plumbing Website
It’s essential to have an excellent plumbing website. Today, good website design has the following:
- User-friendly and responsive web design – Website visitors will judge your business in a matter of seconds, which is why you need to ensure that your site is user-friendly and responsive. Keep your homepage clutter-free to let users see what they need quickly.
- Professional and high-quality logo – Your logo is essential to your business. Make sure that you have it uploaded on your website. Furthermore, your logo must be professional and a clear representation of your business’s identity.
- Clear Call-to-Action (CTA) buttons – Broken pipes make clients panic, which means that they need a plumber right away. Your CTA buttons must be strategically placed on the right places on your website that will let clients contact you easily.
- List of plumbing services provided – Make sure that all the plumbing services that you provide are on your website. Keep every service information informative.
- Original and high-quality photos and videos – Don’t settle for stock photos. In the plumbing industry, users want to know if you’re legit, and one way they can determine that is when you have original and high-quality photos and videos on your website.
- Testimonials, license, certification, and awards – Make sure to add testimonials, certification, licenses, and awards on your website. These things will boost your online credibility.
Every plumbing business must have a website and an excellent web design. With a website, you’ll be able to reach a wider audience and gain more leads in the long run.
Are you looking for a web design agency for your plumbing business in Huddersfield? Get in touch with us today to see how we can help.